United Alliance of The Wings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argenian Armed Forces update.

2 posters

Go down

Argenian Armed Forces update. Empty Argenian Armed Forces update.

Post by Argenas Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:53 pm

Today, after a series of complains from war veterans that have lost their limbs and wanted full payment for their treatment, the Argenian government has decided to replace 90% of our armed forces with killer robots, thus reducing losses and increasing efficiency, now we have a higher war preparation, higher scientific development, manufacturing, etc.

(This was an actual issue I got, not making any of this up)

I hope you can all follow our steps and defeeat our enemies in the most efficient way possible.

Argenas.

Argenas

Back to top Go down

Argenian Armed Forces update. Empty Re: Argenian Armed Forces update.

Post by Byrd Land Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:59 pm

I thought it was funny to xD, I hope you know tho that you cannot count your technological advancement in nationstates as usable in a regional war. It would cause a great amount of unfairness to the game, so in regional wars we only allow you to use common modern day warfare tech. meaning no like just invented million dollar new progects in trial phase, but a F22-raptor is completely acceptable
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byrd_land

Back to top Go down

Post by Argenas Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:02 pm

Byrd Land wrote:I thought it was funny to xD, I hope you know tho that you cannot count your technological advancement in nationstates as usable in a regional war. It would cause a great amount of unfairness to the game, so in regional wars we only allow you to use common modern day warfare tech. meaning no like just invented million dollar new progects in trial phase, but a F22-raptor is completely acceptable

Seems fair

Argenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum