United Alliance of The Wings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea and the Baltic Sea

3 posters

Go down

The Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea and the Baltic Sea Empty The Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea and the Baltic Sea

Post by Stans Semper Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:33 pm

After the Ratanian Order ceded one of its territory to the Republic of Stans Semper, the latter one began the construction of its project: the Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea with the Baltic Sea. Designed to let even the biggest ships go through its serie of canals and rivers, this project is a monumental project which rebuilds, among other things, entire rivers to fit the biggest ship size. The construction, paid by the Stans Semperian state, is scheduled to last several years and drain most of the available ressources of this growing nation.

Map of the project:

The Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea and the Baltic Sea P7tLkP8

(OOC: I am putting myself an IRL month of construction time, to be fair with the size of the project, I think this project isn't "superpowering" because it exists irl and my ingame country is much more able to build this canal than the USSR at its time, with a much more successful design)

Stans Semper

Back to top Go down

The Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea and the Baltic Sea Empty Re: The Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea and the Baltic Sea

Post by Byrd Land Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Stans Semper wrote:After the Ratanian Order ceded one of its territory to the Republic of Stans Semper, the latter one began the construction of its project: the Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea with the Baltic Sea. Designed to let even the biggest ships go through its serie of canals and rivers, this project is a monumental project which rebuilds, among other things, entire rivers to fit the biggest ship size. The construction, paid by the Stans Semperian state, is scheduled to last several years and drain most of the available ressources of this growing nation.

Map of the project:

The Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea and the Baltic Sea P7tLkP8

(OOC: I am putting myself an IRL month of construction time, to be fair with the size of the project, I think this project isn't "superpowering" because it exists irl and my ingame country is much more able to build this canal than the USSR at its time, with a much more successful design)
As long as it exist in real life you can make it Very Happy
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byrd_land

Back to top Go down

The Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea and the Baltic Sea Empty Re: The Great Lynxor canal, linking the White Sea and the Baltic Sea

Post by The Ratanian Order Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:19 am

Great Lynxor canal, my nation calls it Fingrod kanaal (Fingrod canal)
The Ratanian Order
The Ratanian Order

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ratanian_order

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum