United Alliance of The Wings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stans Semper vs Montegria

4 posters

Go down

Stans Semper vs Montegria Empty Stans Semper vs Montegria

Post by Stans Semper Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Montegria inflicted a diplomatic insult on Stans Semper by colonizing territories on which this nation had claims on without noticing them beforehand. Stans Semperian leaders took advantage of the global chaos caused by the events happening in the colonies of the Ratanian Order. The tanks, infantry and airforce began their operations at dawn to maximize their technological advantage on their new enemies.

Info on the troops here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Forces involved: vehicles: 50 multi-role airfighters, 20 MBTs, 60 cavalry tanks super-vehicles: 2 AWACS, 1 aircraft carrier, 7 frigates, soldiers: 30 000 airforce, 45 000 marine, 154 000 troops.

By a pincer movement, the offensive began on the Montegrian territory stuck between 2 lakes. The naval group supports the offensive from the Gulf of Petersburg with the aircraft carrier and cruise missiles fired from the fregates.

Stans Semper

Back to top Go down

Stans Semper vs Montegria Empty Re: Stans Semper vs Montegria

Post by Ynare and Lendrae Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:30 am

Ynare and Lendrae heavily condemns your warmongering nation. Problems like these should be solved without weapons.

Ynare and Lendrae

Back to top Go down

Post by Stans Semper Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:19 pm

(I don't know what you mean by 1 action a day in the rules for war, but I guess my following action is fair, otherwise it would take ages to take over big countries)

Without any reaction from the Montegrian army, Stans Semper decided to speed up the war and to attack 2 territories at once: the 2 remaining territories around the Montegrian lake. Each offensive involves 10 MBTs, 30 cavalry tanks, 60 000 troops and 25 multi-role airfighters, with the usual support of awacs and frigates.

Stans Semper

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Stans Semper wrote:(I don't know what you mean by 1 action a day in the rules for war, but I guess my following action is fair, otherwise it would take ages to take over big countries)

Without any reaction from the Montegrian army, Stans Semper decided to speed up the war and to attack 2 territories at once: the 2 remaining territories around the Montegrian lake. Each offensive involves 10 MBTs, 30 cavalry tanks, 60 000 troops and 25 multi-role airfighters, with the usual support of awacs and frigates.
You can use all of your troops once a day, so you cant say I take 2000 Troops and take this territory then they take the next 2 like three times and that's my action for the day make since? you could use each troop individually if you felt but then it would be easy for the other person to march in with more troops
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byrd_land

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ratanian Order Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:21 am

Is this world war 3?
The Ratanian Order
The Ratanian Order

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ratanian_order

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:17 am

The Ratanian Order wrote:Is this world war 3?
Weve never had a WW1 in this region and only 2 people are at war right now
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Stans Semper wrote:(I don't know what you mean by 1 action a day in the rules for war, but I guess my following action is fair, otherwise it would take ages to take over big countries)

Maps updated for you
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:45 pm

You can use all of your troops once a day, so you cant say I take 2000 Troops and take this territory then they take the next 2 like three times and that's my action for the day make since? you could use each troop individually if you felt but then it would be easy for the other person to march in with more troops

Last edited by Byrd Land on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Byrd Land wrote:

Maps updated for you
Actually youll have to wait Imgurs not working rn
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stans Semper Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:53 pm

To end this war, the Stans Semperian army sent 20 MBTs, 60 cavalry tanks, 50 multi-role airfighters and 60 000 troops at the assault of the last stretch of Montegrian territory standing between Stans Semper and the White Sea. 30 000 troops are assigned to the occupation and defense of the newly conquered territories.

At the end of this operation, the Stans Semper leadership will call this war over and act as if it has always been at peace with Montegria, enacting the conquest of this territories.

Stans Semper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum