United Alliance of The Wings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land

2 posters

Go down

[ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land Empty [ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land

Post by Argenas Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Argenas would like to offer The Dictatorship of The Byrd Land an alliance pact, since we are very far away, it would be a good idea to protect each others traderoutes since we have influences in different places, also Argenas has been presented with a shortage of resources like coal and oil, since we haven't been able to fully exploit Argentina yet, I hope the Byrd Land considers our offer.

Last edited by Argenas on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Argenas

Back to top Go down

[ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land Empty Re: [ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land

Post by Byrd Land Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Argenas wrote:Argenas would like to offer The Dictatorship of The Byrd Land an alliance pact, since we are very far away, it would be a good idea to protect each others traderoutes since we have influences in different places, also Argenas has been presented with a shortage of resources like coal and oil, since we haven't been able to fully exploit Argentina yet, I hope the Byrd Land considers our offer.
What trade route xD, we never established a trade network, unless I forgot and I would like to consider an alliance since its a big deal
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byrd_land

Back to top Go down

Post by Argenas Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Byrd Land wrote:
Argenas wrote:Argenas would like to offer The Dictatorship of The Byrd Land an alliance pact, since we are very far away, it would be a good idea to protect each others traderoutes since we have influences in different places, also Argenas has been presented with a shortage of resources like coal and oil, since we haven't been able to fully exploit Argentina yet, I hope the Byrd Land considers our offer.
What trade route xD, we never established a trade network, unless I forgot and I would like to consider an alliance since its a big deal

The trade route that would be established if we opened an alliance, we could benefit from this since I would be giving you resources like gold and copper for technology and you could give us oil so we can keep running our factories and machinery in general.

Argenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Argenas wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:

The trade route that would be established if we opened an alliance, we could benefit from this since I would be giving you resources like gold and copper for technology and you could give us oil so we can keep running our factories and machinery in general.
Why don't we start with a trade route? I've set one up and just need your approval (it goes from my capital to your land
Proposed Trade Route:https://i.imgur.com/nyN2mUG.png
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byrd_land

Back to top Go down

Post by Argenas Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Byrd Land wrote:
Argenas wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:

Why don't we start with a trade route? I've set one up and just need your approval (it goes from my capital to your land
Proposed Trade Route:https://i.imgur.com/nyN2mUG.png

Seems perfect, I am going to end this forum, expect other alliance proposal soon.

Argenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down