[ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land

Post by Argenas on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Argenas would like to offer The Dictatorship of The Byrd Land an alliance pact, since we are very far away, it would be a good idea to protect each others traderoutes since we have influences in different places, also Argenas has been presented with a shortage of resources like coal and oil, since we haven't been able to fully exploit Argentina yet, I hope the Byrd Land considers our offer.


Last edited by Argenas on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Argenas

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land

Post by Byrd Land on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Argenas wrote:Argenas would like to offer The Dictatorship of The Byrd Land an alliance pact, since we are very far away, it would be a good idea to protect each others traderoutes since we have influences in different places, also Argenas has been presented with a shortage of resources like coal and oil, since we haven't been able to fully exploit Argentina yet, I hope the Byrd Land considers our offer.
What trade route xD, we never established a trade network, unless I forgot and I would like to consider an alliance since its a big deal
avatar
Byrd Land
Admin

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 16
Location : U.S.A.

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byrd_land

Back to top Go down

Re: [ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land

Post by Argenas on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Byrd Land wrote:
Argenas wrote:Argenas would like to offer The Dictatorship of The Byrd Land an alliance pact, since we are very far away, it would be a good idea to protect each others traderoutes since we have influences in different places, also Argenas has been presented with a shortage of resources like coal and oil, since we haven't been able to fully exploit Argentina yet, I hope the Byrd Land considers our offer.
What trade route xD, we never established a trade network, unless I forgot and I would like to consider an alliance since its a big deal

The trade route that would be established if we opened an alliance, we could benefit from this since I would be giving you resources like gold and copper for technology and you could give us oil so we can keep running our factories and machinery in general.

Argenas

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land

Post by Byrd Land on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Argenas wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:
Argenas wrote:Argenas would like to offer The Dictatorship of The Byrd Land an alliance pact, since we are very far away, it would be a good idea to protect each others traderoutes since we have influences in different places, also Argenas has been presented with a shortage of resources like coal and oil, since we haven't been able to fully exploit Argentina yet, I hope the Byrd Land considers our offer.
What trade route xD, we never established a trade network, unless I forgot and I would like to consider an alliance since its a big deal

The trade route that would be established if we opened an alliance, we could benefit from this since I would be giving you resources like gold and copper for technology and you could give us oil so we can keep running our factories and machinery in general.
Why don't we start with a trade route? I've set one up and just need your approval (it goes from my capital to your land
Proposed Trade Route:http://i.imgur.com/nyN2mUG.png
avatar
Byrd Land
Admin

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 16
Location : U.S.A.

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byrd_land

Back to top Go down

Re: [ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land

Post by Argenas on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Byrd Land wrote:
Argenas wrote:
Byrd Land wrote:
Argenas wrote:Argenas would like to offer The Dictatorship of The Byrd Land an alliance pact, since we are very far away, it would be a good idea to protect each others traderoutes since we have influences in different places, also Argenas has been presented with a shortage of resources like coal and oil, since we haven't been able to fully exploit Argentina yet, I hope the Byrd Land considers our offer.
What trade route xD, we never established a trade network, unless I forgot and I would like to consider an alliance since its a big deal

The trade route that would be established if we opened an alliance, we could benefit from this since I would be giving you resources like gold and copper for technology and you could give us oil so we can keep running our factories and machinery in general.
Why don't we start with a trade route? I've set one up and just need your approval (it goes from my capital to your land
Proposed Trade Route:http://i.imgur.com/nyN2mUG.png

Seems perfect, I am going to end this forum, expect other alliance proposal soon.

Argenas

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ENDED] Pact with the Byrd Land

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum